Terms & Conditions
Your use of the site indicates you acknowledged, understood and agreed to abide by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions shall change without prior notice.
Juliette Bella Boutique with brand name “PRINCESS DIARY”, incorporated in Malaysia, with registration number PG0299119-P,(hereafter referred to as “PRINCESS DIARY“, “we“, “us“, or “our“ provide an online shopping experiences through our website which is accessible through https://princess-diary.com. You agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions (“Terms“), whether or not you become a registered user.
Photo and Video
- Product listed on our website is mainly for illustration purposes only and may vary from the actual product particularly in the colour, measurement and design due to the environment where the photo is taken, lighting conditions, or view from different computer screens and other technology devices.
- There may be a measurement chart within the website with the main purpose is to give you an estimation of the size and this does not represent your accurate size.
- You are required to become a registered user by creating an account with us to make purchases within our website.
- You will not create, or attempt to create an account under any name except your own; or use your account to carry out transactions on behalf of a third party.
- By creating an account with us you accept and agree that we may, without further notice and in our sole discretion, terminate, suspend or restrict the account of any user who uses, or who we reasonably suspect may be using the account in a manner that is inconsistent with the letter or spirit of these Terms.
- You are required to manage your account and practise reasonable security to prevent anyone to have access to your account.
- Your account may contain information about yourself, and you are responsible to ensure the information you provided is accurate and correct.
- You have the right to make necessary changes to your own information and you must do so to ensure accuracy.
- You agree that any communications, agreements, notices and/or any other documents (together “Communications”) relating to your account or your use of our website or services will be provided to you electronically by posting them on the website, emailing them to the email address you have provided to us, or through any other form of electronic communication. You consent to receiving all Communications electronically.
- You will at all times have available to you the necessary hardware and software to receive, access and retain Communications sent to you electronically, including a device with an internet connection and a valid and accessible email address;
- You assume full responsibility for providing us with a valid and accessible email address to which any Communications may be sent, and for ensuring that email address and any other contact information is kept up to date. Any Communication sent to the email address you have provided to us will be deemed to have been received by you.
- You may at any time withdraw your consent to receiving Communications electronically by contacting us through the contact us page. You acknowledge that failure to give, or withdrawing, consent to receiving Communications electronically puts the security of your acount at risk and that we reserves the right to close your account in the event you fail to give, or withdraw, your consent to the receipt of Communications electronically.
- We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the website, Application or Services or to modify these Terms, including the price and fees, at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms, we will post the modification on the website. By continuing to access or use the website, Application or Services after we have posted a modification on the Site or via the Application, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the website, Application and Services.
- Once order is placed, we are not able to make changes.
- We reserve the rights to reject any order we receive. In the event the rejection is coming from our end, we shall refund the money to you based on the amount of the order.
- All prices listed on our website are based in Malaysia Ringgit.
- You may have the option to see the prices in different currencies, but that serves as an estimation and not the actual value that you will be charged.
- In the event you place an order and your based currency is not Malaysia Ringgit, you will see a conversion value for Malaysia Ringgit towards your based currency set by your bank. Please note that we do not control the currency rate and have no control over this.
- All price listed on the website are subject to change without prior notice.
- We use third party payment processors such as Stripe (www.stripe.com) to process your credit card payment.
- You are required to make payment through credit card for all purchases in our website.
- You are required to use a credit card that is under your name and that belongs to you only.
- Combine of order is not allowed. Delivery will be made based on each order accordingly.
- All orders within Malaysia will be shown a delivery fee before payment. The delivery fees are automatically calculated based on the total item you have ordered.
- If the delivery is out of Malaysia, and is depending on the country you are in, you may have to select different delivery services that suit you during the ordering process.
- If delivery is not within Malaysia, additional fees may apply to you when you receive the item. The additional fees which may be the customs or import duties are not within our control and are fully dependent on the country that you are living. It is important to note that we do not collect any additional fees other than the payment you made during your ordering process.
- We shall prepare the order for delivery every Monday for last week’s order and will arrange for pick up with our third-party delivery service within the same week. For example, if you have made an order on Monday or Wednesday, your order will be prepared on the following Monday for the delivery to happen within that week at our best effort.
- Your item may take between 7-14 working days to reach you and is depending on the delivery services.
- In the event where the delivery service loses your item during the transit, we shall not be liable for the losses and therefore no refund or any kind of reimbursement shall be made. Any claim will have to be made with our third-party postal service providers and we will make reasonable effort to assist in compensation claims (if any).
- Customers will be notified via email if there is any bounced parcel.
- Customers shall pay for the delivery services or any other relevant fees should the parcel required to be delivered again.
- We will not attempt to make any delivery until the customer contacts us or reply to our email.
- In the event there is no response from the customer within 14 days after we have sent the email notification about the bounced parcel, we have the right to refund you the money following the refund terms and condition.
Wrong and Defects Item
- If you believe you receive a wrong or defect item, please kindly contact our support team through our Contact Us section with your order number, invoices (if any), reason, and photo as proof. You are required to reply our email within a reasonable time frame. Please do not send the item back to us without our confirmation.
- You are required to contact us within 3 days from the date you received the item if you believe the item you receive is wrong or defective.
- We shall at our best effort to assist you to rectify the reported issue and we reserve the rights to have the final decision.
- In the event we decided to compensate you, you agree that the compensation shall be equivalent or not more than the item value that you pay us.
- You are allowed to request for a cancellation of order at any time. You must contact us through our Contact Us section and wait for our confirmation before you send us the item.
- When you are requested by us to send the item back to us, you must do so within 10 working days and this shall not mean you are entitled for a refund as we need to ensure the item received is in good and original condition. The item shall be unwashed, unaltered, unworn, and with its tag intact,
- We reserve the rights not to provide any refund or partial refund and it is solely at our discretion.
- In the event we agree with a refund, a 10% charge on the total purchase value will apply. This means you will only receive the balance of 90% of the total purchase value.
- All successful refunds through the cancellation process will be converted to a Credit Voucher where you can use the voucher for your next purchases to offset the value of the order.
- There will be no cash refund.
- In the event the order is rejected by us, we shall process the refund back to the credit card that you have used to pay for the order.
- In the event we need to make a refund for an order that is not rejected by us, we shall create a voucher for your next purchases or in exchange for another item where its value is equivalent or lower than the item you are expected for a refund, solely at our discretion.
- In the event you are required to return the item to us, you agree that the item must be unwashed, unaltered, unworn, with its tag intact, and maintain its original condition.
- When we request you to return the item to us, this does not guarantee a replacement, reimbursement or refund of any kind. We shall reserve the rights to make the final decision in this matter.
- You are responsible for the item until the item reaches us.
- In the event we do not have the item for replacement, we shall provide you a credit voucher for your next purchases.
- The item must be returned to us within 10 working days upon receiving our confirmation.
- Credit Voucher is a form of alphanumeric code that you can use within our website during your purchasing process.
- Credit voucher is a form of discount value used to offset the total purchase value.
- The value within the Credit Voucher can only be used once and any remaining amount after the use will be voided, unless otherwise stated.
- The Credit Voucher is only entitled to your account and it is non-transferable in any way.
- Each Credit Voucher may have its own validity period and you must utilize the Credit Voucher before the validity period to prevent being void, unless otherwise stated.
- Voided Credit Voucher can no longer be use.
Warranty, Liability and Disclaimers
- IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THE SITE, APPLICATION, SERVICES AND PARTICIPATE IN ANY PROGRAM THAT IS INITIATED BY US, YOU DO SO AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE DO NOT HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO CONDUCT BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ANY ACCOUNT OR USER, BUT MAY CONDUCT SUCH BACKGROUND CHECKS IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION, SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
- WE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION, SERVICES, COLLECTIVE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE LISTINGS OR ANY ACCOMMODATIONS, OR ANY PROGRAM THAT WE INITIATED WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. WE MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY LISTINGS, THE SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY COLLECTIVE CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, APPLICATION, AND SERVICES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM US OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION, SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
- YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR ACTION AND USAGE WITHIN THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICES.
- OUR DIRECTORS, PARTNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AFFILIATES FROM PRINCESS DIARY, NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, WHETHER INCIDENTAL NATURE, PUNISHMENT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICES BY YOU OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM THAT ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE FROM YOUR USAGE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR INCOMPLETENESS IN ANY CONTENT, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING AS RESULT OF USE OF THE CONTENT OR ANY PRODUCT THAT POSTED, DISTRIBUTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND CLAIMS HAVE BEEN ADVISED.
- WE WILL COMPLY TO FAIR BUSINESS TO PROTECT THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDED TO THE SITE, BUT YOU ALSO AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM US ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR DAMAGES OR LIABILITY WHATSOEVER ASSOCIATED TO THE INFORMATION IN ANY FORM AND HOW.
- WE DO NOT EXPRESS AND MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT PRINCESS DIARY WILL BE FREE FROM LOSS, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND WE DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR BACKING UP YOUR OWN SYSTEM.
Updated on 2 April 2020